Vaporex Marine DEF
- Marine DEF reduces smog from diesel engines by reducing Nitrogen Oxides (NOX) in the exhaust stream.
- Marine DEF is not the same as automotive DEF for trucks, cars, etc. used for transportation. They cannot be used interchangeably.
- Marine DEF is a blend of 40% urea and 60% water. It is non-hazardous and non-flammable.
- Marine DEF is a clear liquid stored in a separate tank from the diesel fuel tank. As the engine runs, a small amount of DEF is injected into the exhaust to reduce NOX emissions.
- Vaporex Marine DEF is registered with the American Petroleum Institute (API) and meets or exceeds ISO 22241 and AdBlue standards.
- Vaporex DEF is packaged in convenient 330-gallon totes or can be delivered by 5000-gallon tanker loads.